In this special 300th episode, let’s take a celebratory journey through the transformative insights on women’s health and empowerment gained over four years of the podcast. I’ll be sharing my top 10 lessons that have profoundly impacted not only the podcast’s trajectory, but also the lives of our listeners. From the launch of my bioidentical hormone creams to an e-book on hormone replacement therapy, we honor the progress in women’s health and the strong community that’s grown with us.
In this episode:
- Why I chose to reflect on the top 10 insights we’ve learned over the years.
- How the launch of a line of my bioidentical hormone creams contributes to anti-aging and facial care.
- Some information on my upcoming e-book and where to find it.
- How gender biases in menopause and perimenopause treatment impact women’s healthcare.
- Why debunking myths surrounding hormone therapy and advocating for proper treatment is necessary.
- How addressing the often-ignored aspects of women’s sexual well-being can transform healthcare.
- Why sharing personal stories of struggle can emphasize the need for open conversations on menopause.
- How an evolutionary perspective on diets informs current understanding of weight loss and hormones.
- Why considering the implications of modern diets on women’s physiology is important.
- How the podcast evolved from general weight loss advice to a focus on hormonal factors in weight loss.
- Why episodes on emotional healing are significant despite being less popular.
- Advocating for awareness of the consequences of birth control and toxic load on women’s health.
- How community and self-care play a transformative role in reducing stress and improving well-being.
- Why taking action and overcoming fear are key to achieving goals and making life changes.
- How celebrating the 300th episode serves as a call to action for continued health and empowerment.
Todays Podcast is sponsored by LMNT the best tasting electrolyte you will ever try. Order here www.DrinkLMNT.com/KarenMartel today and get your free sample pack with your order.
Today’s podcast is sponsored by Nutrisense. Get $30 off with coupon code HORMONE plus one month of free nutritionist support. https://nutrisense.io/hormone
Order my new over the counter hormone creams progesterone, estradiol and BIEST Face Cream here. https://karenmartel.com/shop/
Podcast episodes mentioned: