You’ll love these recipes (and so will your family!)
Today my gift to you is a sample of what’s inside my signature program “The 30 Day Reboot”. Enjoy a breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack – and let me know what you think. There’s over 60 recipes and 20 snack ideas designed to help you;
- Lose up to 15 pounds of weight in 30 days with delicious, easy to prepare meals
- Begin healing your digestion and rid yourself of that bloated stomach once and for all
- Lower your inflammation and increase your energyand so much more! There’s no calorie counting, no deprivation, no excessive exercise and it’s all science based!
Cacao is a top source of antioxidants, and it contains an abundance of magnesium and iron. Avocado is the only fruit that provides a substantial amount of monounsaturated fat (the healthy kind). Avocados are a naturally nutrient-dense food and contain nearly 20 vitamins and minerals.
· 1 ripe banana
· 1/2 ripe avocado
· 2 dates, or 1 tablespoon honey
· 2 tablespoons raw cocoa powder
· 1 cup almond or coconut milk
· 2 tablespoons almond butter
· 1 and half teaspoons ground flaxseed
· Optional: Protein powder
Blend all ingredients till smooth
Bananas provide a variety of vitamins and minerals and help aid in digestion.
· 2 6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts or left over diced chicken
· Sea salt and black pepper to taste
· 1/4 cup celery stalks, peeled and thinly sliced
· 1/4 cup red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
· 1 teaspoon curry powder for a
· Pinch of cayenne or thinly sliced red chilies
· Juice of 1 lime
· 4 cups mixed salad greens, or 2 small heads of endive or 1 avocado sliced in half pit removed
· 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
· 1/2 cup cashews, lightly toasted
· 1/2 to 3/4 cup paleo mayonnaise
1. Use leftover roast chicken or chicken breasts. To cook chicken: Place the chicken breasts in a pan with enough water to cover them and add 2 teaspoons salt. Over high heat, bring water to the boil, then reduce to a slight simmer. Cover and cook steadily for about 15 minutes. Place the chicken on a plate and let cool, patting them dry.
2. Place celery, red onion, curry powder, cayenne, cilantro, cashews, and remaining ¼ teaspoon salt in a bowl.
3. When the chicken has cooled, cut into bite-sized pieces and mix well with all the ingredients in the bowl.
4. Stir in the mayonnaise and lime juice. When well incorporated, serve immediately on a bed of mixed greens or in endive cups or avocado boats
· Whipped coconut cream and berries: Always have some canned coconut milk in the fridge to make a quick bowl of coconut whipped cream (see recipes) to throw on some fresh or frozen berries with a dash of cinnamon.
1. A 13.5 ounce can of coconut milk, chilled in fridge overnight. Skim off the top layer that has thickened into coconut cream from the cold can of milk and place into a medium bowl. Using a hand whisk or electric mixer, beat the coconut cream into desired texture.
2. Optional add pinch of cinnamon or cacao powder
Prawn Alfredo on Zoodles
· 1/2 medium onion, diced
· 2 tablespoons olive oil
· 6 cloves garlic, minced
· 1 cup coconut cream
· 1 cup small scallops, uncooked
· 1 cup medium shrimp, tails removed
· 2 tablespoons ghee or butter
· 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
· 2 teaspoon fresh basil, chopped
· 1 teaspoon dried oregano
· 1/2 teaspoon salt
· 2 large zucchini
· Freshly ground pepper, to taste
1. Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium-low heat. Add the onions and sauté for 4-5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for an additional minute.
2. Mix in the coconut cream, seafood, and ghee. Simmer for 6-7 minutes. Remove the seafood with a slotted spoon to prevent it from overcooking. Reduce the cream mixture to simmer and add the herbs and salt. Cook for about 15-20 minutes, until the sauce reduces by half.
3. Meanwhile, use a peeler to slice the zucchini into thin ribbons and set aside.4. When the sauce is reduced, add the seafood back into the pan and remove from heat. Spoon over zucchini noodles to serve.
What do you get in the 30 Day Reboot?
- 30 days of mouth-watering, EASY recipes geared towards optimizing fat loss and boosting nutrition
- My Other Side of Weight Loss Recipe Book with over 60 recipes in it and over 20 different healthy snack ideas
- A 30 day work out plan that will rev up your fat burning abilities
- Safe tips and tricks to optimize weight loss
- Instructions on how to safely implement intermittent fasting to rev up your health and weight loss
- A how to guide on becoming your own weight loss detective to find your perfect diet
- Email Support, I am here for you the whole way
- My Official Food List ebook
- Time-saving shopping list and more!
All the above plus much more, this month at only $47
Find out more here and grab your savings today!