Episode 30 A New Look at Addiction and Weight Loss
Todd Ritchey is an addiction specialist, counselor, and international speaker. He is the creator of the neuro alignment model and coauthor of the Answer Model.
In this episode;
- What addiction is and how we are all addicts.
- What is happening in the brain when we can’t seem to change our behavior.
- How it is that you can be addicted to destructive behaviors that are not serving you well.
- How to identify these addictions in order to heal.
- How this can relate to losing weight and may be the missing link to your success!
People can be “addicted” to:
- social media surfing
- video games
- toxic relationships or job experiences
- victim mentality
- need for control
- being a supermom or super dad
- body dysmorphia
- martyr or savior mentality
- overwhelming drive to succeed at all costs
- disconnection from family and loved ones
- lack of intimacy
Dysfunctional patterns or addictions are ANYTHING that causes you pain in your life or causes pain for your loved ones. The patterns affect your life in a negative way, even if you are not fully conscious of it.
The Neuro Alignment Model can help an individual learn to Re-wire their Brain from the vast majority of modern-day Dysfunctional Patterns or Addictions, that they may have.
More from Todd Ritchey
Download the episode
OnTrack is a program for women who follow a keto or paleo based diet and want to optimize their weight loss results! Includes weekly paleo and keto meal plans, recipes and shopping lists included.
In the OnTrack Program You Find Out Exactly What is Keeping You From Losing Weight, Master Your Primal Diet, Balance Your Hormones and Feel Amazing!
Get started with a FREE 2-week intro to the ketogenic diet for women at Free keto plan for beginners
Thank you so very much for tuning into the show!
I know there are a LOT of podcasts you could be listening to today, but you chose mine and I am so grateful for that!
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, I would love for you to take a quick minute to share your thoughts with me and leave an honest review and rating for the show over on iTunes!
Your review is not only paramount in helping others discover the show, but I also read each and every submission personally…and they make my day!
So, thank you in advance!
Share Your Thoughts