Steven Wright is a medical engineer, Kalish Functional Medicine Institute Graduate, and gut health specialist. He spent close to $400,000 overcoming his own health challenges using everything from western medicine to shamans. Steven is the founder of healthygut.com. He lives in Boulder, CO with his fiancé Shay and their two dogs.
In this episode
- Steven’s story of going from severe IBS with chronic diarrhea, estrogen dominance, and low testosterone to a healthy functioning gut and body.
- Hormones and the gut connection.
- Why you have to prepare the gut before using bioidentical hormones.
- Why healing diets are sometimes not enough and what to do next.
- The power of listening to your intuition.
- When supplements may be needed.
- How an unhealthy gut affects your weight.
- How your gut health will affect your mental health.
- What is really going on with histamine intolerance.
- The latest on SIBO.
- The power of butyrate to heal the gut.
- The best supplements to take to help health the gut.
- The importance of stomach acid and much more!
Get 15% off your order at https://healthygut.com/
Today’s podcast episode is sponsored by Libsyn. Start your podcast today with Libsyn and get your first month free with coupon code FRIEND!
Download the episode now on iTunes or your fav podcast platform.