Are You Ready For A Detox?
May is DETOX MONTH, yahoo I know you are just as excited as I am…. Right?
Well I know some of you are because for quite some time now I have been getting hounded from clients and friends to create a detox/rapid weight loss plan and that’s exactly what I’ve done.
This has been months in the making and I am super excited about rolling this out to everyone. In the up and coming weeks I am going to teach you the do’s and don’ts that every one should know when it comes to safe detoxification and rapid weight loss.
If you missed last weeks post on the fast versus slow weight loss you can check that out here.
To get everyone on board with my excitement and since the weather is warming up – here is quick recipe from my new program coming soon!
Sprout Yourself Clean Salad
Ingredients for Salad:
· ½ cup grated carrots
· 1 cup broccoli slaw (or julienned broccoli stalks)
· 1 cup mung bean sprouts
· ½ large cucumber, peeled, seeded and julienned
· 1 cup fresh coriander chopped finely
· ½ bunch of spring onions finely chopped
· ½ avocado cubed
Ingredients for Dressing:
· ¼ cup freshly squeezed lime juice
· 1 ½ tbsp flaxseed or hemp oil
· ½ tbsp apple cider vinegar
· 1 tsp Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
· Pinch of ground pepper and sea salt
· 1 tbsp fresh minced green chili
· 1-2 tbsp freshly minced garlic
· Stevia to taste (about 5-10 drops)
1. Toss all of the salad ingredients together except the avocado
2. Place all of the dressing ingredients in the food processor except for the garlic and chili
3. Once processed then stir in the minced chili and garlic
4. Pour the dressing over the salad and carefully add your cubed avocados