Banana Blueberry Paleo Muffins
- 4 bananas 2½ cups mashed
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup almond butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup blueberries fresh is best but frozen will work too
- 1/2 cup pecans
- Line a muffin tin with muffin liners and preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- In a large bowl or mixer, combine the mashed bananas, eggs, coconut oil, vanilla extract and nut butter until fully combined.
- Add the coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and sea salt to the wet ingredients and mix well. Fold in the blueberries and pecans.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread it evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 11-13 minutes for mini muffins or 22-25 minutes for regular sized muffins, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow in the pan for 10 minutes, and then remove from pan and let cool completely on a cooling rack.
Want more primal based recipes?
Check out My Primal Plan and get started with weekly meal plans sent to your inbox every Friday! Your choice between Paleo, Autoimmune Paleo and Ketogenic!