Dr. Deb Matthew The Happy Hormones Doctor, is a best-selling author, international speaker, educator, wife and mother of four. After suffering for years with fatigue and irritability, her quest to resolve her personal health led her to change everything about her practice of medicine. She has been featured on national podcasts, radio, and broadcast shows, including NBC, ABC, CBS, and FOX
In this episode;
- The typical time line of what hormonally starts to happen as we age.
- The main hormones we start to lose and the symptoms that go with them.
- What bioidentical hormones are in comparison to synthetic hormones.
- How BHRT differs from traditional hormone therapy?
- The history of BHRT and the truth behind the Women’s Health Initiative 2002 study.
- Estrogen demonization and does it cause breast cancer or not.
- What age we can safely start taking hormones. – How hormones work synergistically together.
- What other factors are important when it comes to how the body accepts BHRT.
Download the FREE BOOK:
Watch the interview now
Order your hormone kit today and get a FREE 30 day Hormone Detox meal plan.