Episode 91 Bridging Eastern & Western Medicine for Hormone Health with Dr. Shawn Tassone
Dr. Tassone is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology, and by the American Board of Integrative Medicine. He holds a medical degree, in addition to a Ph.D. in mind-body medicine. In his 20 years of practice, Dr. Tassone has seen over 40,000 women and is a highly regarded patient advocate. As an integrative health practitioner, Dr. Tassone believes that you should have an active role in your care.
In this episode;
- How Dr. Tassone went from being a standard medical doctor to incorporating holistic medicine into his practice.
- How you can incorporate both eastern and western medicine to balance your hormones.
- Dr. Tassone’s hormonal archetypes and how to treat them holistically with supplements and lifestyle recommendations.
- The effects of low testosterone in aging women.
- Why using just western medicine will work in the beginning but will not last.
- Dr. Tassones’s top 3 supplement recommendations for every woman.
- The dieting hack that he has all of his patients do!