Susan Wadia-Ells PhD Author: Busting Breast Cancer: Five Simple Steps to Keep Breast Cancer Out of Your Body www.bustingbreastcancer.com
Susan Wadia-Ells is a long-time cultural change agent. During the 1970’s she organized women at Polaroid, creating the first affirmative action program for women within a Fortune 200 corporation, and soon became Polaroid’s corporate affirmative action manager and a mentor to other national women’s groups fighting for equal pay, training, benefits, and career opportunities. She then went on to get a PHD in women’s studies, and also created the national feminist conferences on once-ignored or banned topics including: the landmark Women’s Ways of Knowing Study; exploring the personal growth dimensions within motherhood; women and money, and understanding the power of women’s menopausal years.
In this episode;
- Why Susan had to write this book
- The metabolic theory or the metabolic understanding of cancer.
- The five simple lifestyle steps or changes that can help a woman block more than 80 percent of breast cancer from developing in her body!
- The role of estrogen in breast cancer
- Vitamin D and it’s connection to breast cancer
Find out if you are prone to developing breast cancer by taking the DUTCH urine hormone test kit!
Watch the episode now
Purchase your at home Hormone Test Kits here.
Start your membership to the OnTrack group coaching program to help you balance your hormones and lose weight.