You have to try these savory Paleo and Keto friendly waffles!
- 3 cups cauliflower, grated
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp arrowroot starch
- Sea salt and pepper
- Oil or butter for waffle grill
1. Preheat waffle grill. Combine all ingredients in a bowl except oil.
2. When grill is hot, spray or coat with oil. Using a 1/2 cup measuring cup, fill with
mixture and drop into the center of the waffle iron. It will not cover the whole iron. Gently press to
3. Let cook longer than the waffle iron light, waffle should be dark golden brown.
Remove with a knife, lifting in each corner. Once each corner is lifted, waffle should come out
4. Serve with a soft fried egg, sour cream or enjoy alone.
Want more great recipes delivered to your inbox each week?
Check out my meal planning and group coaching program On Track and get started for as low as $12.50 a month! New delicious, family friendly, easy recipes delivered each Friday morning to your inbox! Your choice between 4 incredible meal plans to help you lose weight permanently!
In the On Track program I help woman change their way of looking at dieting and weight loss. Through healthy meal plans, guidance on hormone balancing and solving other contributing factors you can finally lose weight and permanently keep it off. Check out the affordable solution to getting On Track and staying there!
Read more about the On Track program for women and download your free sample meal plan here!