In this interview, I speak with compounding pharmacist Shawn Needham.
Shawn and his wife Janet, (also a pharmacist) own Moses Lake Professional Pharmacy, which is a specialized compounding pharmacy creating customized solutions to health problems that drug companies cannot solve. The pharmacy educates and empowers patients to take charge of their own health and has done so for over 20 years.
Shawn is currently a Clinical Assistant Professor for the University of Washington School of Pharmacy and teaches the Advanced Compounding Course. He has spoken on topics across the nation from hormone replacement, innovative pain therapies, and marketing a pharmacy.
Shawn has a passion for helping patients achieve optimum health via hormone balancing and nutrition. Shawn is also an Amazon best-selling author with Sickened How the Government Ruined Healthcare and How to Fix it. Shawn and Janet host an ever-growing podcast, Health Solutions with Shawn and Janet Needham where Team Needham discusses everything health care.
In this episode
- Shawn’s personal weight loss success story
- How he lost over 50 pounds in 6 months
- Why doctors are not being educated in hormone replacement for women
- What is wrong with the current medical system when it comes to treating disease
- Why do we have to change the way we treat lifestyle-based diseases
- What is the difference between a compounding pharmacist versus a regular pharmacist
- My own personal story as to why I changed to a compounding pharmacist
- How do they help their customers navigate the world of hormone replacement therapy
- The difference between the drug companies’ bioidentical hormones versus the compounded formulas.
- What estrogen is best for vagina atrophy
- Why it is so important to tailor your hormones for your body!
- Hormones and sexual function
- Bioidentical compounded hormones dosages, delivery forms, and more!
Watch the interview now.
Download on iTunes your fav podcast platform!
Share Your Thoughts