Crab Stuffed Portabello Mushrooms
- 2 Portabello Mushroom Caps
- 1 tbsp Butter, melted
- 8 oz Crab, flaked
- 1/4 cup Chives, chopped
- 1/3 cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Parmesan, grated
- 1/2 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1/4 tsp Dried Thyme
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/8 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- Clean the portobello caps, de-gill by scraping with a spoon. Remove stem or cut flush to cap.
- Pre heat the oven on low broil.
- With the melted butter, paint all sides of the mushroom cap. Line an 8×8 with parchment and place caps in pan. Lightly salt the mushrooms.
- Broil each side for 5 min for average mushroom. Watch the mushrooms (some can be thinner and some thicker. Cooking time will be dependent on thickness).
- Add all the remaining ingredients (except paprika) to the bowl. Stir till thoroughly combined. Remove mushrooms from oven.
- Divide the mixture in half and fill each mushroom cap. Return to oven.
- Broil for another 5 min or until bubbly and slightly brown.
For more great recipes join the OnTrack meal planning and group coaching program! New Paleo, Keto, Autoimmune Paleo recipes in your inbox every week! OnTrack
PAMELA SHORT says
I ADDED 3 TABLESPOONS OF LEMON JUICE ( FRESH SQUEEZED) AND 1 TABLESPOON OF GARLIC SALT. THEY CAME OUT DELICIOUS.