Eating an ancestral diet means giving up some dishes you love like Chicken Alfredo! This dish may not be like the Alfredo we are used to, however, is still delicious! It is Paleo and Auto-immune friendly and could even be a great carb up dinner for all of you keto lovers! Enjoy!
- 2 lbs Chicken Breast
- 3 slices Bacon
- 1/4 cup White Onion
- 1/4 cup Fresh Dill (chopped)
- 4 servings Cauliflower Alfredo (see recipe)
- 4 cups Zucchini (spiralized)
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt & Black Pepper
- Prepare Cauliflower Alfredo by steaming cauliflower.
- While your cauliflower is steaming, heat frying pan and chop bacon into small pieces, add to frying pan with diced onion.
- While bacon and onion are browning, slice chicken and then add to the pan.
- Chop dill and add to pan. Add salt and pepper and stir. Cook through.
- Finish Cauliflower Alfredo while the chicken is cooking.
- Remove dill chicken from the frying pan and place in a dish with a lid to stay warm. Add zucchini to frying pan, salt and fry until desired texture is reached.
- Place zucchini in a dish to serve, top with cauliflower alfredo and dill chicken.
- 1 head Cauliflower
- 2 cups Organic Chicken Broth
- 1 tsp Garlic (crushed)
- 1 tsp Sea Salt & Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Unsalted Butter ((ghee or coconut oil for AIP))
- Wash and cut cauliflower into florets.
- Put chicken broth into a pot and add cauliflower to steam until very soft.
- When cauliflower is ready, pour into a high-speed blender and add the butter, salt and pepper and garlic. Blend until very smooth and creamy. Add more chicken broth if you want the consistency to be thinner.
- Use over your favorite spiralized veggies or meat.
Share Your Thoughts