Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 4 Slices of Deli Ham
- 4 Slices of Swiss Cheese
- 2 tbsp of crushed Pork Rinds
- 2 tbsp Almond Flour
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise (like primal kitchen or sir Kensington’s)
- 1 tsp salt and pepper (to taste)
- Heat oven to 350.
- Cut your chicken breast not quite in two pieces (butterfly). Place between two pieces of plastic wrap and pound thin, about 1/2”.
- Take a piece of deli ham and lay a piece of Swiss cheese on top. Roll together.
- Place inside chicken breast and seal with toothpicks so the cheese doesn’t melt out.
- Do this with the rest of the Chicken.
- Put all chicken breast in a 9×13” casserole dish. Brush on the mayonnaise with a fork to cover the top of each chicken.
- In a small dish combine the pork rinds, almond flour and salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle a tbsp of the mixture onto each chicken breast. Cover evenly.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 30-40 min (depending on the thickness of chicken) or until done.
- Remove the foil and put the oven to broil for 5 min to brown the crust. Watch chicken closely so it doesn’t burn.
- Serve over your favorite veggie.
1. You can wrap chicken and do in an immersion cooker also without the crust.
2. Make it even fast and omit the crust if you want and just season to taste.