Episode 87 Emotional Management to Relieve Menopause
Jeannette Bessinger, interfaith minister and Board Certified Health Coach, is an award-winning educator and author of multiple books featuring healthy eating.
In this episode;
- How to deal with common aging issues like inflammation, weight gain, emotional distress and sugar cravings.
- What is cortisol contraction?
- How society impacts a women’s ability to age gracefully
- How our emotions manifest in our body
- Tools to help mitigate emotional distress when it happens-
- Emotional management both on and off the plate.
Grab your free gift from Jeannette here!
Watch the interview
Listen to the interview
Download the episode free on: