Episode 63 Female Phase Training for Weight Loss
Dr. Jade Teta is an integrative physician and personal trainer with over 25 years of experience.
Dr. Teta has a Bachelor’s degree in biochemistry and a Doctorate in naturopathic medicine, a distinct specialty of medicine focusing on lifestyle approaches to health, fitness and weight loss.
In this episode;
- What is female phase training?
- How do we as women workout to optimize our hormones and therefore optimize our weight loss?
- The trap that too many women fall into that is stopping them from losing weight.
- Why conventional diets and exercise don’t work.
- How do we work out as a cycling woman compared to a perimenopausal or menopausal woman?
- The shift that women and men go through and the importance of tuning into that.
Watch the interview
Listen to episode
Check out My Primal Plan meal planning membership! Your choice of Paleo, Ketogenic and Autoimmune-Paleo meal plans get started for as low as $12 a month! Comes wth a FREE Introductory course and meal plan to the carnivore diet! Your first meal plan is FREE!
Start your membership to the OnTrack group coaching program to help you balance your hormones and lose weight.
Could you please post some “show notes” ? Like the titles and authors of books you discuss, videos, studies. Thank you!
Karen Martel Nutrition says
Yes Nathania which ones are you looking for exactly and I will post them?