Ben is the author of four best-selling books, Keto Flex, The Perfect Health Booklet, The Intermittent Fasting Cheat Sheet, and The Power of Sleep. Ben has been the go-to source for intermittent fasting and the ketogenic diet.
Ben is the host of a top 15 podcast, The Keto Kamp Podcast which won Keto Podcast of The Year (2022) by The Metabolic Health Summit. Ben has the fast growing Keto Kamp YouTube channel with over 150,000 subscribers, and TikTok channel with over 285,000 subscribers and over 46 million video downloads.
Follow Ben @thebenazadi on all social media platforms and www.benazadi.com
- Ben shares a personal journey from a dark place.
- The challenges within the keto fasting world and extremes people go to.
- Metabolic inflexibility: From excess carbs to keto extremes.
- Addressing and resolving metabolic inflexibility.
- Importance of a balanced approach.
- Ben’s initiation into keto.
- Reasons behind choosing keto.
- Did Ben take keto to the extreme?
- Personal experiences leading to advocating for metabolic freedom.
- Explanation of Keto Flex.
- What it looks like and why it’s effective.
- Thoughts on protein intake.
- Differences between men and women in keto.
- Practical tips for transitioning from hardcore keto.
- Insights on fat consumption.
- Keto not a one-size-fits-all approach.
- Not meant to be a permanent state.
- Recognizing the individual nature of the keto process.
Join Ben and me in Sarasota Florida on Dec 8th! Use coupon code MARTEL to get 5% off your ticket! drjohnlieurance.com/elements-of-vitality
Download now on itunes
Todays podcast is sponsored by BioOptimizers. BIOptimizers’ Black Friday Mega Sale is happening right now and lasting throughout the entire month of November! The biggest discount you can get and amazing gifts with purchase are available only on my page www.bioptimizers.com/hormone with a code hormone.