Dr. Deb Matthews also known as, The Happy Hormones Doctor, is a best-selling author, international speaker, educator, wife and mom of four boys. After suffering for years from fatigue and irritability due to hormone imbalances, her quest to resolve her personal health led her to change everything about her practice of medicine. She has been featured on national podcasts, radio, and broadcast shows, including NBC, ABC, CBS, and FOX.
Dr. Matthews and Karen take a deep dive into women’s sexual dysfunction.
In this episode
- Why is this an important topic to talk about?
- What are the most common symptoms of sexual dysfunction?
- The impact on relationships.
- Causes of sexual dysfunction in your 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s and beyond.
- The role of hormones in sexual function.
- Stress and sex.
- How do women describe sex when this happens?
- Best way to apply HRT for sexual function.
- Can women of any age in menopause start HRT?
- Is it safe?
- Does HRT cause breast cancer?
- What is the new stance from the menopause society say about how long women can safely use HRT?
- What else can affect sexual health besides our sex hormones?
- What else besides HRT can women do to help with their sexual dysfunction?
- and more!
Interested in joining our NEW Peptide Weight Loss Program? Get the details here.
Join our Women’s Peri & Post menopause Group Coaching Program and get help with your hormones and weight TODAY!
Today’s Podcast is sponsored by Nutrisense. Nutrisense combines cutting-edge technology and human expertise so you can see how your body responds to different food, exercise, stress, and sleep in real-time. You can Visit nutrisense.io/weightloss and use code “WEIGHTLOSS” to save $30 and get 1 month of free dietitian support.
Listen to the episode with Carlee Hayes on How a Continuous Blood Sugar Monitor Can Help You Find Your Perfect Diet.
Share Your Thoughts