Paleo and Ketogenic friendly seed bread!
- 1 1/2 cups Almond
- 1 tbsp Oat Fibre or Psyllium Husk
- 1/2 cup Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup Hemp Seed
- 1 cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 5 eggs
- 2 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 4 drops Stevia (opt)
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- In a food processor, add eggs, oil, salt, stevia (if adding) almond flour and oat fibre. Blend until combined.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and pulse to combined, but don’t break down the seeds too much.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment and put the batter into it, smoothing down the top.
- Bake for 45-50 min or until slightly brown around the edges.
- Remove from pan with parchment and let cool on a cooling rack. Slice thinly to serve. Store in fridge.
Share Your Thoughts