Dr. Grace Liu PharmD is an IFM-trained functional medicine practitioner and founder of The Gut Institute. She is a clinical pharmacist with a doctorate in practice for 20+ years and specializes in complex disease management. Dr. Liu consults and helps clients gain optimal performance through rebuilding the microbiome after damage from modern living. She uses nutrigenomic tools and other advanced functional lab testing to give the solutions, strategies and treatments that reverse modern gut dysbiosis and disease. You can find her at https://thegutinstitute.com/
Today’s discussion with Dr. Grace Lu takes us into the profound connection between gut health and hormone balance, and how this affects weight loss and overall health. We discuss a groundbreaking study on gut bacteria’s influence on testosterone levels, the role of peptides in healthcare, and the importance of prebiotics and dietary fiber. We also explore how emotional trauma can impact weight gain, along with the significance of addressing the mental aspect of weight loss.
In this episode:
- How gut health affects hormone balance and weight loss.
- Why the SARS-CoV-2 virus and certain vaccines could be influencing gut health.
- How gut bacteria can influence testosterone levels.
- Why addressing the root cause of inflammation can positively impact both men and women.
- Harmful effects of low fiber diets on gut health.
- The pivotal role of peptides in achieving health goals.
- Why addressing the mental component of weight loss is crucial.
- How emotional trauma can contribute to self-sabotage and weight gain.
- The concept of microdosing and how GLP-1 agonists can bolster gut health and weight loss.
- The connection between gut health and hormone health.
- How parasites and Candida can contribute to premature aging.
- The role of good flora in the gut.
- The importance of dietary fiber and prebiotics in supporting gut health.
- How synthetic peptides can potentially help in healing and reaching health goals.
- Effects tat emotional trauma can have on weight gain.
- The power of biohacking tools, such as peptides, to help people lose weight.
Download on iTunes.
Todays podcast is sponsored by Equip Foods! Get 20% off your order with coupon code KM20 https://www.equipfoods.com/km20
Todays podcast is sponsored by BioOptimizers. BIOptimizers’ Black Friday Mega Sale is happening right now and lasting throughout the entire month of November! The biggest discount you can get and amazing gifts with purchase are available only on my page www.bioptimizers.com/hormone with a code hormone.