Episode 57 Heal the Gut…Heal the Body
Dr. Campbell-McBride graduated with Honours as a Medical Doctor from Bashkir Medical University in Russia. She gained a Postgraduate Degree in Neurology and completed a second Postgraduate Degree in Human Nutrition at Sheffield University, UK.
She is the author of Gut And Psychology Syndrome. Natural Treatment Of Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia, Depression, And Schizophrenia.
In this episode:
- What lead Dr. Natasha McBride to create the GAPS protocol
- How the brain and gut are deeply connected
- The detrimental effects of the standard American diet on our gut. How it impacts our brain, hormones, weight and every other aspect of our health.
- The future of our health and our children’s health
- Vaccines, pesticides and even organic food can be wreaking havoc on our gut microbiome
- How we should be eating
Watch the episode
Listen to the Episode
Start your membership to the OnTrack group coaching program to help you balance your hormones and lose weight.
Take the Hormone Quiz and find out what is stopping you from losing weight.