Beaming in from the Sunshine Coast, Australia, Lisa believes we can all ‘take control’ & rise up through our pain and awaken the giant within. As a military veteran, public speaker, holistic health specialist, mindset coach, and neuroscience researcher, she possesses a diverse range of skills. Drawing from her own transformative experiences, Lisa has spent two decades inspiring others to overcome adversity and harness their inner strength. Her mission is to support heart-centered entrepreneurs and professionals in conquering challenges such as low confidence, overwhelm, fear, scarcity, and health issues. Through her expertise in neuroscience and a deep understanding of the human psyche, Lisa guides individuals to unlock their hidden potentials, transforming setbacks into triumphs. By unleashing their superpowers, her clients can achieve unparalleled success in health, wealth, relationships, and make a lasting impact on the world.
In this episode:
• An introduction and background of Lisa Marree.
• Lisa’s personal struggle with anorexia nervosa and autoimmune diseases.
• How Lisa’s deep understanding of the human mind has allowed her to overcome her health issues.
• The power of self-forgiveness in unlocking potential for healing and growth.
• Examining the science of brain chemistry and how our environment and habits shape it.
• Reprogramming your subconscious mind to overcome trauma.
• An important mentoring relationship that helped Lisa in her own journey of self-discovery.
• Why we need to focus on all of the pillars of health.
• The power of mindset in helping us to power through difficult times.
• The effect our environment has on our brain chemistry, plus the addictive nature of stress hormones.
• Realizing that changing our habits takes time and consistency.
• Self-forgiveness and the important role that in can play in healing trauma.
• Discovering the root cause of anger, as well as how Karen was able to forgive her parents.
• How to reprogram our subconscious mind to become the best version of ourselves.
• How we can find the right therapeutic modality to heal unresolved emotional trauma.
• Using guided meditation and sound therapy as a way to heal trauma.
• The relationship between our chakra system and physical and emotional health.
• How to promote and maintain hormonal balance when it comes to weight loss.
Download on iTunes or your fav podcast platform!