Carlee Hayes is a registered dietitian nutritionist and the lead dietician at NutriSense – a metabolic health company that utilizes Continuous Glucose Monitoring (GCM) technology to provide real-time data to clients.
In this episode
- Learn the truth about how we react to certain foods in regards to our blood sugar response.
- How you can tailor your diet according. to your CGM results.
- How the CGM works.
- What data you get through it.
- My experience with the CGM and what health food, shockingly, caused my biggest blood sugar spike!
- How food sensitivities and histamine intolerance changes your blood sugar.
- Cortisol and blood sugar response.
- What times of day affect blood sugar more then others.
- The effects of sleep on blood sugar.
- What macro can help to have a lower glycemic response.
- Why women become more insulin resistant as they age.
- How blood sugar response can be affected through your 28 day cycle.
- Best supplements to help correct insulin resistance.
Get $20 off your first CGM with coupon code KARENMARTEL NutriSense: Unlock Your Body’s Glucose Data
Wow wow wow! Great content!