Matty Landsdown is a scientist, nutritionist and health coach that specializes in weight loss and self confidence for women and busy mother’s.
Matty’s extensive experience with nutrition led him to uncover the deeper challenge people have with health which isn’t about calories or kale, but in fact mindset and behavior change. Having been on his own personal development journey, Matty is now super-passionate about showing people how to level up their health so that healthy habits and the best food choices are easy and natural.
In this episode;
- How to recognize self sabotaging behavior
- How to separate yourself from your thoughts and feelings and realize how your thoughts are not who you are
- The key component to making true change
- How to create new habits
- How to recognize limiting beliefs
- How to create a new healthy habit
- What is happening in your brain when you are trying to change your eating behavior
- Why you need to find the why
- Dopamine addiction and how to break it
and much more!
Watch the interview now!
Purchase your at home Hormone Test Kits here.
Start your membership to the OnTrack group coaching program to help you balance your hormones and lose weight.