Toni Marinucci, is a Registered Dietitian with a Master’s Degree in Nutrition and the author of “Once Upon a Diet”. She’s made it her mission to help people heal their toxic relationship with food, gain self-confidence, and find balance in their eating habits.
In this episode;
- how dieting is a lot like dating and unhealthy relationships
- why we have to get realistic about our weight loss goals
- how social media can distort our view of how we should look
- what true health really consists of
- what disordered eating habits really are
- how main stream diets can trick you into thinking they are good for you when they are harmful
Watch the video now
Download on iTunes or your favorite podcast platform.