This really is the million-dollar question isn’t it? How do I lose weight?
When you have Hashimoto’s and/or hypothyroidism, weight gain and then the difficulty losing weight is so frustrating.
It’s not as simple as calories in calories out. Or exercise harder (in fact that might be causing weight GAIN).
So, what do you do? What food should you eat? Not eat? What type of exercise should you do?
Aside from answering those core questions, we also cover:
- Science of the adrenals and hormones
- Getting to the root cause of the health issue
- Possible underlying factors or common causes
- T4 to T3 conversion
- What are the medical tests to take to get started?
- How to maintain a healthy weight
I also share my protocol to find your weight loss code.