How to Master the Art of Losing Weight with an Immune Centric Approach with Joel Greene
Joel Green is the creator of The VEEP Nutrition System, the world’s first commercially available program based on targeting gut communities to affect health and body composition. His system has been used by some of the nation’s largest employers, including major cities and hospitals and featured on the Dr. Phil Show. Joel is also a featured author, speaker, and consultant for nutrition companies, top tier publications, and major podcasts. Beginning with the first article on the gut biome revolution to the health and fitness community written in 2007 he has amassed the largest known body of outcomes targeting the gut biome. He is the author of The Immunity Code: The New Paradigm for Real Health and Radical Anti-Aging. – Joel’s personal story in how he discovered what was wrong with the dieting industry and why things work in the beginning but inevitably stop.
In this episode;
- Why main stream diets are so unrealistic for the modern person and their busy lifestyle.
- The fat paradox.
- Why the body regains weight after it has been lost.
- The secret hacks to effective weight loss.
- How your gut biome and certain strains affect your ability to lose weight.
- Why immune centric mechanisms are at the root of successful weight loss.
- The importance of sleep
- Why so many diets work short term
Watch the episode on YouTube
Download the episode on iTunes or Spotify
If you have a question for our next Q&A please fill this form out.
Join the OnTrack women’s weight loss and hormone balancing program
Order your hormone kit today and get a FREE 30 day Hormone Detox meal plan.
Share Your Thoughts