Episode 80 How to Optimize Your Gut for Weight Loss
Wade T. Lightheart, host of the AWESOME Health Podcast, is a 3-time All Natural National Bodybuilding Champion, advisor to the American Anti-Cancer Institute and Co-Founder of Education at BiOptimizers Nutrition, one of the world’s most innovative nutritional supplement companies. He is also the author of several books including the best-selling books, “Staying Alive in a Toxic World” and “The Wealthy Backpacker.”
In this episode
- Wade’s personal story of going form Mr. Universe to Mr. Marshmallow in two months!
- What are enzymes and why they are so important
- What does are gut have to do with our weight and food choices
- What is happening when we experience digestive issues like heart burn and bloating.
- The effects of fasting on enzymes
Use coupon code otherside
12 week health course: http://bioptimizers.com/otherside
Watch the interview
Listen to the interview
*I have teamed up with businesses and products that I love and may receive compensation for products I review on this site at no additional cost to you.
Share Your Thoughts