Episode 14 Hypothyroidism and weight loss
Have you been diagnosed with Hypothyroidism or suspect you have it? In this episode, I discuss all things Hypothyroid and weight loss or the lack thereof and what you can do about it.
In this episode, you will learn
- Signs and symptoms of Hypothyroidism
- Why if you have weight loss resistance you MUST check your thyroid
- Why you gain weight with Hypothyroidism
- How to properly test your thyroid
- Types of medication and how to get optimized
- Best diets to help with losing weight if you have an underactive thyroid.
Take the “Why the Weight Quiz” and find out the real reason you’re not losing weight!
Join the OnTrack Women’s Weight Loss program
OnTrack is for every woman who feels she has tried every diet and exercise program yet still can’t lose weight!
SHERRY YOUNG says
Would you please list the thyroid tests I should have run, please? I have no thyroid gland, and have been on only Levothyroxine for years. I do not lose weight easily. I’ve been fiddling around with the Keto diet for several months and have plateaued at 26 lb weight loss. Can’t seem to get over that hump. But to be healthy, I’ve determined that I should lose an additional 60-64 lbs.
I also had my gall bladder removed a few years ago. I take ox bile when I remember it, as it was recommended by Dr. Don Colbert. Any help is truly appreciated.