Wait till you try this delicious Keto pie! Easy to make, freezes beautifully and has lots of room for variation.
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 4 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons water
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 cup mayo (I used Primal Kitchen Chipotle Mayo)
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 8 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1¼ cups shredded cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Throw all ingredients for crust into a food processor mix together until it forms a ball. You can also kneed together with your hands.
- Line a 12 inch pie pan (springform is best) with parchment paper. Grease the pan and the paper.
- Press dough into the pan. Pre-bake the crust for 10–15 minutes.
- Throw wet ingredients into blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Dice up your avocado stir by hand into wet ingredients.
- Pour mixture into the pie crust. Bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy or freeze for another day!
Note: This recipe has lots of room for variety! Try subbing cheddar with feta, adding in chopped vegetables like tomatoes and green chilies, add taco spice, red peppers or leftover ground beef! The options are endless!