- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 3 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Xanthum Gum
- 1 tsp Pink Salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp sweetener
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2/3 can baby corn
- 2 tbsp almond milk or cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 and grease a 9 inch casserole dish.
- In a medium bowl combine the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, xanthum, and salt. Whisk together and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the eggs, melted butter, sour cream, milk and sweetener. Whisk until full incorporated. Add the dry ingredients to the wet in two batches as you combine.
- In a food processor, put your baby corn and pulse until small.
- Fold in the cheddar cheese and baby corn. Transfer to a casserole dish and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes and slice into 12 pieces.
Share Your Thoughts