- ⅓ cup find blanched almond flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup sour cream (can do half sour cream, half milk)
- 1 tablespoon Swerve (or stevia)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Put your butter in an 8×8 dish and put it in the oven to melt and get hot.
- Mix all dry ingredients together, making sure baking powder is thoroughly mixed.
- Add eggs, sour cream and vanilla.
- With oven mitts, carefully remove the dish from the oven when the butter is bubbling and pour mixture into pan and shut oven.
- Bake 13 to 17 minutes until the center is springy.
- Serve immediately with fresh fruit and cream.
- Recipe doubles easily into a 9×13 pan
- Berry Compote: 1 cup of berries, 1/4 cup of water and 1 tbsp of sweetener. Cook on stovetop till boiling and then turn down and simmer for 5 min. Remove from heat and either mash down or for a smoother consistency, use and immersion blender.