- 2 cups part skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 3/4 cup super fine Almond Flour
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Clean Taco Seasoning, Smoked Paprika or Chili Powder (opt)
- Preheat oven to 375. Cut two pieces of parchment paper the size of a cookie sheet. You will also need a rolling pin and a cookie sheet out.
- Prepare a double boiler. Boil your water and then turn down to a simmer. Place the ingredients, except the seasoning you choose, into the top pot. Stir ingredients constantly to melt the cheese.
- As the cheese melts, the ingredient will start to develop into a doughy appearance. When it holds together, you can either turn it onto the parchment and kneed to combine, or you can use a wood spoon to press and kneed together and completely combine ingredients.
- Divide the dough into two pieces. Take one of the pieces and place between the two pieces of parchment. Grab your rolling pin and roll out thinly. The thinner you can roll it, the crispier they will be. Around an 1/8”. If they are thicker, its fine, they will just be softer. Take a pizza cutter and cut into triangles.
- Line your cookie sheet with parchment. Place the triangles so they are not touching and there is at least a 1/4” of space between them. Place in the oven.
- Cook for around 8 min, but keep a close eye on them so they aren’t burning. Cooking time depends on how thin you roll them. They are done when they puff up and are browning.
- Remove them with the parchment paper and place on a wire rack to cool. They will get crunchier as they cool.
- Repeat with the second batch.
- Once they are cool, sprinkle them with your seasoning of choice and toss to distribute. Eat as they are or use them to scoop your favourite guacamole or other dip.