Episode 43 Learning from Hardship and Finding Joy with Cornell Thomas
Cornell Thomas is a renowned speaker, author, and coach. He is known to be an up and coming thought leader that will inspire you to not only do more but be more!
In this episode, you will learn about;
– How Cornell turned tragedy into a life long passion to help others.
– The purpose of hardship in life.
– What it really takes to reach your goals
– The importance of living your truth and being authentically you
– How to manifest what you want in life and how the law of attraction actually works.
– What the true path to joy is.
Watch the Video on Our YouTube Channel
Download the Episode
OnTrack is a program for women who follow a keto or paleo based diet and want to balance their hormones and optimize their weight loss results! Includes weekly paleo and keto meal plans, recipes and shopping lists included.
In the OnTrack Program, You Find Out Exactly What is Keeping You From Losing Weight, Balance Your Hormones and Feel Amazing!
Get started with a FREE 1 week membership to OnTrack!
Karen Martel, Certified Transformational Nutrition Coach and weight loss expert.