Dr. Brooke is a licensed naturopathic and functional medicine physician and women’s hormone expert. She is the co-author of Hangry: 5 Simple Steps to Balance Your Hormones & Restore Your Joy and the host of the popular podcast the Dr. Brooke Show. Dr. Brooke specializes in PCOS, menopause, thyroid conditions, autoimmunity and various women’s hormone issues. She helps her patients get to the root cause of their hormonal imbalances and get back to feeling better with targeted diet and lifestyle habits. She teaches women how to understand their own hormone talk so they can finally work with their bodies, metabolism and hormones instead of being in a constant fight with themselves.
You can find her at www.betterbydrbrooke.com
In this episode;
- Brookes past coming from that typical dieting world with PCOS.
- The importance of learning your hormone hierarchy.
- Why cortisol & inflammation can stop the function of other hormones.
- Why you need to advocate for yourself with your doctor when you feel that something is off in your body.
- Learn about Dr. Brooke’s five pillars to “Living from these Five Pillars makes what you do with diet and exercise more effective.” and more
Watch the interview now