The Advanced Thyroid Series
Lyme Disease, Chronic Infections and Hypothyroidism with Dr. Jay Davidson
Dr. Jay Davidson focuses on functional, natural medicine. He is a husband and a father. He is also a prominent speaker and a two-time #1 international best-selling author. Dr. Jay has been a speaker on a wide range of summits and docuseries, along with hosting seven of his own.
Dr. Jay Davidson is admired for his ability to bridge the gap between the scientific health community and the layperson. Dr. Jay Davidson is an ambitious researcher and clinician in the health world.
In this episode
- What is Lyme disease and why we are seeing such a surge in cases right now?
- Downfalls in the medical treatment of Lyme
- The four things we are looking for when it comes to underlying causes of hypothyroidism.
- Diet, mindset and dealing with emotional traumas as a foundation to treatment.
- Viruses that directly affect the thyroid.
- How you can treat these infections
- Case studies of patients with hypothyroidism and what Dr. Jay does to help them.
- What to look for in your labs.
- Why you don’t want to ignore and mask with medication a high reverse T3.
- What you can do so you do not have to take thyroid and adrenal medication forever.
- Dr. Jay’s steps to healing your thyroid.
- The importance of drainage before we detox.
Watch the interview on YouTube
Listen to the interview
Order your thyroid hormone kit today!
Take the Hormone Quiz and find out what is stopping you from losing weight.
Check out My Primal Plan meal planning membership! Your choice of Paleo, Ketogenic and Autoimmune-Paleo meal plans get started for as low as $8 a month use coupon code “podcast” and get 30% off the life of your membership! Your first meal plan is FREE!