Try these amazing macaroons that are both Paleo and Autoimmune friendly!
- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed until creamy
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut
- 4 tsp coconut flour
- 1-2 tbsp of collagen peptides (opt)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2-1 tsp cinnamon (opt)
- 2 tbsp carob chips or dairy-free chocolate chips (omit for AIP)
- Turn oven to 350. Line a cookie sheet with parchment.
- Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Use a medium scoop and pack the mixture into the scoop before placing onto the parchment.
- Cook for 18-20 min or until slightly brown. Let cool on pan before removing.
- Store in the fridge or a cool place to keep firm.
Want more great recipes delivered to your inbox each week?
Check out my meal planning and group coaching program On Track and get started for as low as $12.50 a month! New delicious, family friendly, easy recipes delivered each Friday morning to your inbox! Your choice between 4 incredible meal plans to help you lose weight permanently!
In the On Track program I help woman change their way of looking at dieting and weight loss. Through healthy meal plans, guidance on hormone balancing and solving other contributing factors you can finally lose weight and permanently keep it off. Check out the affordable solution to getting On Track and staying there!
Read more about the On Track program for women and download your free sample meal plan here!