Giovanna is a Functional Medicine Practitioner; trained in holistic functional nutrition, homeopathic medicine and health sciences as well as bioenergetic medicine. She is certified with the board of professional Holistic Nutritionists, CAHN-Pro and has been a teaching faculty member of both the Ontario College of Homeopathic Medicine and the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition. As co-founder of Blue Hive Health digital wellness centre, she continues to teach and see private clients, as well as run programs to support perimenopausal women achieve hormonal balance and vitality.
As a Professional Coach being certified in Mind-Body Therapy, she provides a truly holistic approach to personal development, health coaching and healing relationship trauma through her programs and her private sessions.
She is the author of Healthy Happy Hormones and the co-host of the Blue Hive Healthcast podcast.
In this episode
- Giovanna’s story of weight loss and stages of her career
- How we are going through a second puberty in menopause
- Why stress and how we handle it changes as we transition to menopause
- Why we need to look at the spiritual side of menopause
- The power of the mind on our body and more!
Start your membership to the OnTrack group coaching program to help you balance your hormones and lose weight.
Purchase your at home hormone test kit here.