Episode 41 Master Your Keto Diet with Dan Perryman
Daniel Perryman is a martial artist, physique competitor, ﬁtness and nutrition enthusiast and host of The Low Carb Leader podcast.
In this episode:
– How Dan transitioned from a SAD diet to keto during his physique competition days and what that did for his body.
– The consequences of extreme dieting to your metabolism and mental stability.
– The harmful effects of chronic fasting on the ketogenic diet
– Why eating more calories and metabolically shocking your system can help you lose weight on keto
– The dirty way of doing keto and the clean way of doing keto
– The importance of taking your health journey one step at a time rather than biting off more then you can chew and failing.
– How to find the motivation to start and stick with keto long term
– The number one thing Dan believes you need to make sure that you are doing well to succeed at losing weight and optimizing health.
– How to succeed in achieving your health goals
More from Dan Perryman:
Watch the interview on YouTube
Download the Episode on iTunes
OnTrack is a program for women who follow a keto or paleo based diet and want to optimize their weight loss results! Includes weekly paleo and keto meal plans, recipes and shopping lists included.
In the OnTrack Program You Find Out Exactly What is Keeping You From Losing Weight, Master Your Ketogenic Diet, Balance Your Hormones and Feel Amazing!
Get started with a FREE 1 week membership to OnTrack!