Karen Martel is a Certified Hormone Specialist & Transformational Nutrition Coach and women’s weight loss expert.
Karen is the host of the top-rated women’s health podcast The Other Side of Weight Loss where she helps women to unlock the mysteries of female fat loss and hormone imbalance.
After struggling with her own health issues, Karen was determined to bring her knowledge to others with a bold new approach to women’s hormone health and weight management. Karen’s passion lies in helping women balance and optimize their hormones in peri and post menopause and breakthrough weight loss resistance.
Social Media Numbers
200,000+ views on YouTube
Over 12,500 social followers and subscribers
Take the Hormone Quiz and find out which hormones could be stopping you from losing weight: https://karenmartel.com/lp/take-the-hormone-quiz-3/
Topics Karen is an expert on:
- All things female hormones and weight loss!
- Hormonal weight loss resistance
- Hormone imbalances that promote sugar cravings
- Best diets and supplements for different hormone imbalances
- The truth about estrogen dominance (not as common as people think!) and how to test for it and treat it
- How and when to use bioidentical hormones for health, weight loss and your brain.
- Perimenopause versus menopause what is happening during this transition and how to treat it
- All things hypothyroidism
- When not to fast and or go low carb and what that can do to your hormones.
- How to truly lose weight as a woman what factors you need to consider
- Estrogen Dominance
Suggested questions to ask Karen
- One of the biggest buzz words in the health sphere is estrogen dominance. Can you explain what it really is and should we be treating it?
- What are the dangers of using DIM in our 40’s?
- We see a lot health issues (high cholesterol, insulin resistance, dementia, Alzheimer’s, fatty liver disease, candida, UTI’s, osteoporosis) arise in women as they go through peri and post menopause why is that?
- What can we do about it?
- Why should detoxification be a part of our health care in peri and post menopause?
- How can we find out if we are processing our hormones properly?
- Are bioidentical hormones safe and should we all be replacing them?