- 1/2 cup Butter (or 7 tbsp coconut oil)
- 1/2 cup Coconut Sugar (or brown sugar erythritol substitute like lakanto)
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 tbsp Arrowroot Powder ( or 1/2 tsp xanthum gum )
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 3 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 cup Organic Dark Chocolate Chips (dairy free for paleo and sugar free for keto)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Beat butter (or coconut oil) with sugar until smooth.
- Stir in coconut flour and baking soda.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- With a medium scoop, drop onto parchment lined cookie sheet with 3″ spaces between scoops.
- Bake for 10-11 min or until slightly browned. Cool on sheet before removing to wire rack.