The Advanced Thyroid Series
Episode 1 Parasitic Infections and Hypothyroidism with Dr. Todd Watts
Dr. Todd Watts is a national board certified Chiropractic Physician, a Functional Wellness Practitioner and is licensed with the Pastoral Medical Association. Many know him as the “Parasite Guy”, but he also has extensive knowledge in Functional Blood Chemistry, Biochemistry, and in helping those with chronic illness overcome their struggles to restore their health.
In this episode
- Why parasitic infections are now so prevalent in our society
- Herpes virus and the effects on hypothyroidism
- Parasites and our immunity
- The importance of treating parasites and virus at the same time
- The different causes of Hashimotos
- Heavy metals and how parasites can hide them
- The importance of drainage in any healing regime
- Different thyroid labs and how they can indicate parasitic infection
- How to test properly for infections
- The power of Mimosa Pudica
Todd is also the cofounder of Microbe Formulas and CellCore Biosciences and loves to research to formulate products which will change the world. Dr. Watts was the first to bring Mimosa Pudica seed to the general health market in the US. He has an amazing health journey which has led him to be able to help others.
Find Todd at:
Watch the interview
Listen to the interview
Check out My Primal Plan meal planning membership! Your choice of Paleo, Ketogenic and Autoimmune-Paleo meal plans get started for as low as $8 a month use coupon code “podcast” and get 30% off the life of your membership! Comes wth a FREE Introductory course and meal plan to the carnivore diet! Your first meal plan is FREE!
Start your membership to the OnTrack group coaching program to help you balance your hormones and lose weight.
Take the Hormone Quiz and find out what is stopping you from losing weight.