The Carnivore Doc Paul Saladino on PUFA’s, Low Carb Pitfalls, Diabetes and More
Dr. Saladino is the leading authority on the science and application of the carnivore diet. He has used this diet to reverse autoimmunity, chronic inflammation and mental health issues in hundreds of patients, many of whom had been told their conditions were untreatable.
In this episode;
- Paul’s journey through the dieting world trying to cure his lifelong eczema.
- Why vegetables may not be all they are cracked up to be and why.
- How our hunter gather ancestors would have eaten and how that could look in todays day and age.
- Why vegetable oil and high-fructose corn syrup was a huge downward turning point in human health.
- Could the real culprit to diabetes be from linoleic acid?
- Paul digs into the research to show us what could be the real issue in the wide spread epidemic of insulin resistance.
- Stearic acid the missing piece of the puzzle?
- Paul’s reason for adding a carbs back into his diet.
- Why he thinks certain carbs are good and who the carnivore diet is for.
- Why long term ketosis may not be a good idea.
- How to use ketosis and different tiers of the carnivore diet for healing
and much more!
Watch the full interview now on our YouTube channel.
Download on iTunes or Spotify
If you have a question for our next Q&A please fill this form out.
Women’s Wellness Shop for bioidentical hormone therapy and supplements.
Share Your Thoughts