This Philly Cheese Casserole is such an easy delicious dinner! ENJOY.
- 2 lbs Regular Ground Beef
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp Sea Salt (to taste)
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (diced large)
- 2 cups Mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 Yellow Onion (medium onion, diced large)
- 1/2 head Cauliflower (steamed )
- 1/2 cup Cream Cheese
- 1 1/2 tsp Mayonnaise (or clean ranch dressing)
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tbsp Ground Mustard
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese (grated, slices of provolone or Havarti are best)
- Brown beef in a frying pan. Add Italian seasoning and salt and pepper to
taste. While beef is browning, steam cauliflower.
- Remove beef from pan and put into a 9×13 dish. Break the cauliflower up
into bite-size pieces. Mix it evenly into the beef. Turn oven to 350.
- Melt cream cheese in a small pot. Mix in mayo, onion powder and mustard.
Pour over beef and stir until all the beef is covered.
- In the frying pan, caramelize the onions and mushrooms. Add salt to
- Spread the grated cheese or slices of provolone/Havarti over the beef.
Then evenly distribute the mushroom and onion mixture over top.
Sprinkle with the green pepper.
- Put in the oven for 20-30 minutes until cheese is bubbly and slightly browning.