These tasty little morsels are perfect appetizers or pair with a big salad for lunch or dinner. Paleo and Autoimmune friendly!
- 1 lb Ground Pork
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp dried Sage
- 1 tsp dried Parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried Thyme
- 1/4 tsp ground Cloves
- 2/3 cup Coconut Flour
- 2/3 cup Arrowroot Flour
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup Water
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 3/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp Gelatin
- Preheat oven to 350. In a bowl, combine all the meatball ingredients.
- Heat a skillet and with a small scoop, make 24 meatballs and drop into hot skillet. Cook until brown. This can also be done on a cookie sheet in the oven.
- Place all ingredients for biscuits into a medium mixing bowl, except gelatine. In a seperate, small bowl, combine the gelatine with 1 tbsp of cool water and two tbsp of boiling water. Mix until completely dissolved. Add to mixing bowl and stir until dough forms.
- Form 24 dough balls with the scoop and drop each into a cup in a prepared small muffin tin.
- Take the cooked meatballs and press one into each muffin cup just so it is pressed in slightly and the dough will cook up around it.
- Bake for 10-12 min or until edges of dough are slightly brown.
Use this biscuit recipe to make biscuits using a large scoop and an 8×8 dish (omitting the meatballs). Cook for 16-20 min or until slightly brown