Ask me Anything Q&A: Post bikini contest healing, best female supplements CBD THC for anxiety and much more!
This week’s Q&A ask me anything!
- Karen ~ I stumbled across your podcast and have been binging listening for the past week or so. thank you so much for all of the awesome content. I have my labs from my primary low T3, low estrogen and low Leutenizing hormone. I just sent in my blood sample for cortisol and thyroid plus from “lets get checked” (waiting on those results). I also completed your quiz and triggered for high cortisol, which is 💯 I work in healthcare and have extreme professional and personal stress for years, along with chronic exercise. I competed in 2 NPC bikini competitions last year. I’ve been monitoring my BS and ketone levels this week. As well as started a paleo/keto with root veggies for carbs. I’ve noticed some great changes. I also started the gut cleanse protocol from microbe formulas. I’ve struggled with GI issues, primarily constipation bloating for years. My question is how do I know where to start… your podcast stated fasting can increase stress … my gut … my thyroid… I want to start but just unsure where to begin 🙃 any advice is so appreciated!! TIA
- Hi Karen I love your podcast and I am learning so much! My question is What are the basic supplements every woman should be taking?
- How can you maintain a healthy eating lifestyle when your spouse/significant other is not on board?
- Hi Karen thank you for answering my questions I really have been enjoying your Q&A podcasts. I have a two part question for you What’s your take on cbd and thc for therapeutic purposes and any suggestions on natural remedies for anxiety?
- Hi Karen love your podcast! I am 44 years old and relatively active I have been following a low carb diet now for a few years but have stopped losing weight. I would still consider myself overweight and could handle losing another 20 pounds. I love your idea on diet variation and have started to implement it into my diet. My questions is does a person need to lower their fat intake in order to lose weight? In your diet variation protocol you talk about carb cycling but not fat cycling. I have always thought low fat the better but maybe that’s not the case should we cycle the fat what is best for weight loss? Thanks.
Download the episode on iTunes or Spotify
If you have a question for our next Q&A please fill this form out.
Get at home testing through Letsgetchecked. Test lipid panel, hormones, thyroid panel and more! Get 20% off your first order when you use coupon code: KAREN at checkout!
Take the Hormone Quiz and find out which hormones are stopping you from losing weight.
Order your hormone kit today and get a FREE 30 day Hormone Detox meal plan.
Share Your Thoughts