Ask me Anything Q&A: Post bikini contest healing, best female supplements CBD THC for anxiety and much more!
This week’s Q&A ask me anything!
- Karen ~ I stumbled across your podcast and have been binging listening for the past week or so. thank you so much for all of the awesome content. I have my labs from my primary low T3, low estrogen and low Leutenizing hormone. I just sent in my blood sample for cortisol and thyroid plus from “lets get checked” (waiting on those results). I also completed your quiz and triggered for high cortisol, which is 💯 I work in healthcare and have extreme professional and personal stress for years, along with chronic exercise. I competed in 2 NPC bikini competitions last year. I’ve been monitoring my BS and ketone levels this week. As well as started a paleo/keto with root veggies for carbs. I’ve noticed some great changes. I also started the gut cleanse protocol from microbe formulas. I’ve struggled with GI issues, primarily constipation bloating for years. My question is how do I know where to start… your podcast stated fasting can increase stress … my gut … my thyroid… I want to start but just unsure where to begin 🙃 any advice is so appreciated!! TIA
- Hi Karen I love your podcast and I am learning so much! My question is What are the basic supplements every woman should be taking?
- How can you maintain a healthy eating lifestyle when your spouse/significant other is not on board?
- Hi Karen thank you for answering my questions I really have been enjoying your Q&A podcasts. I have a two part question for you What’s your take on cbd and thc for therapeutic purposes and any suggestions on natural remedies for anxiety?
- Hi Karen love your podcast! I am 44 years old and relatively active I have been following a low carb diet now for a few years but have stopped losing weight. I would still consider myself overweight and could handle losing another 20 pounds. I love your idea on diet variation and have started to implement it into my diet. My questions is does a person need to lower their fat intake in order to lose weight? In your diet variation protocol you talk about carb cycling but not fat cycling. I have always thought low fat the better but maybe that’s not the case should we cycle the fat what is best for weight loss? Thanks.
If you have a question for our next Q&A please fill this form out.
Get at home testing through Letsgetchecked. Test lipid panel, hormones, thyroid panel and more! Get 20% off your first order when you use coupon code: KAREN at checkout!
Take the Hormone Quiz and find out which hormones are stopping you from losing weight.
Order your hormone kit today and get a FREE 30 day Hormone Detox meal plan.