GastroMend-HP™ is a blend of botanical extracts and nutrient complexes which support a healthy gastric
microbial balance and help maintain a healthy gastric mucosa. This formula may be helpful in managing
occasional heartburn, bloating, abdominal pain, or upset stomach.
* It is offered in a quick-release capsule which dissolves easily for fast action.
The stomach lining contains a thick layer of mucus that protects it from the harsh acidity of the gastric juices, which are necessary for digesting proteins and killing unwanted organisms that may enter the digestive tract.
However, some of these organisms can withstand the acidic environment of the stomach and damage the lining of the stomach, leading to abdominal pain. Similarly, stress, environmental toxins, a poor diet, dehydration, and an imbalanced composition of organisms in the intestines can also lead to stomach issues such as occasional bloating, heartburn, and an upset stomach.
*GastroMend-HP™ focuses on helping to rebalance the organisms in the stomach and restore a healthy mucosal lining.*
• Mastic Gum is a resinous substance from a tree originally native to the island of Chios in Greece.
It has a long history of use in the Mediterranean and Middle East regions of the world where it
has been chewed like gum for helping to relieve stomach pain. It also helps the body fight against
• Methylmethionine Sulfonium is a derivative of the amino acid, methionine, which is found
abundantly in raw cabbage. The use of raw cabbage juice has been studied extensively,
particularly in Russia and other countries of the former Soviet Union, for its ability to help support
the health of the mucosa throughout the gastrointestinal (GI) tract.
• Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (DGL) is a well-researched botanical for supporting the repair and
maintenance of a healthy mucosal lining throughout the GI tract. It also possesses a rich supply
of antioxidants which help to fight against unwanted organisms while preserving the helpful
organisms in the GI tract.
• Zinc Carnosine is an important mineral chosen due to current research which shows that it helps
maintain a healthy gastric microbial balance and offers protection for the mucosal lining.
• Vitamin C is known for its powerful health-supportive properties and its ability to aid the body in
protecting against unwanted organisms.
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take four capsules per day between meals, or as directed
by your health care practitioner (divided dosing recommended)