What is Maca?
Maca is a super-root that grows in the high Andes of Peru. It
was used by the ancient Incas as both food and medicine.
• Improving mood
• Boosting energy (naturally)
• Enhancing libido
• Improving fertility (for both men and women)
• Relieving PMS symptoms.
• (For more benefits see MightyMaca.com)
Mighty Maca includes 15 other superfoods that can help
reduce inflammation, improve digestion, boost immunity,
aid metabolism, detoxify the body, and more:
• Spirulina (rich source of protein, Omega-3s, vitamins, and
• Mangosteen (tropical fruit that is a source of 40+
• Acerola (contains 30x the Vitamin C that oranges do)
• Beta glucan (cholesterol lowering fiber found in oatmeal)
• Mighty Maca is certified gluten-free so the presence of
this extract found in oatmeal does not mean Mighty Maca
is unsafe/dangerous for those with gluten sensitivity.
• Cat’s claw, AKA una de gato (potent healer)
• Resveratrol (powerful antioxidant from grapes)
• Quercetin (powerful antioxidant from the Japanese
• Milk thistle (detoxifies the liver)
• Flax seeds (#1 plant-based source of Omega-3s)
• Turmeric (powerful anti-inflammatory, commonly found in
Indian food – it’s what makes curry yellow)
• Kelp (great source of iodine and trace minerals)
• Green tea (plentiful source of EGCG, the powerful flavonol
linked to numerous health benefits)
• Cinnamon (associated with lower blood sugar, cholesterol,
and insulin levels)
• Licorice (used in traditional Chinese medicine to treat a
variety of illnesses)