There is an overwhelming amount of information out there about hormones, peptides, and medication side effects. It’s hard to know where to seek guidance. Today will be an illuminating episode where I answer some of your most burning personal questions. Someone could be asking the question that you need answers to, and the clarification that’s offered in this episode may be exactly what you need.
In this episode:
• Managing menopause through hormone replacement therapy.
• The importance of working closely with a doctor or a specialist.
• The known risks of hormone replacement therapy.
• How you’ll know its time to consult your doctor about estradiol.
• The side effects of progesterone and if oral or topical is the best form.
• Which hormone levels to check if you’re feeling “puffy.”
• Alternative treatment options for adenomyosis (besides a hysterectomy).
• Why it’s vital to cycle your hormone replacements.
• Why adequate testosterone is so important for women’s health.
• Why you should check your 24-hour cortisol levels.
• The role peptides can play in weight loss, and which ones to take.
• Combining peptides for various health goals.
• How progesterone is important in counterbalancing estrogen.
• Progesterone’s role in protecting your breasts.
• The best age and way to start undergoing hormone replacement therapy.
• The risks of taking oral contraceptives.
• Why contraceptives are hormone disruptors.
• How estrogen can support your sleep quality.
• How trzepitide can help you lose weight on a weekly basis.
• Why we should mimic Mother Nature as closely as possible when it comes to HRT.
• How to re-stimulate hair growth after weight loss.
Download on iTunes or your fav podcast platform.