In this Q&A episode, I answer the listener’s questions. I had some send through their question on Speakpipe in audio form and here are some of the written questions sent in:
- I started Hormone therapy almost a year ago and has been life changing for me. But I want to talk to someone (like you) that knows their stuff. If what I am doing is the best for me. Is that something y’all can do?
- Hello! I’ve been listening to your podcast for a while now and enjoy it very much. I’m a 39 year old woman who has gained about 8 pounds in the last 6 months with no changes to lifestyle or food. In fact I have been cutting out all extra sugars and processed foods. IDK what else to do!
- What are your favorite skincare products that are free of chemicals? I have hypothyroidism and trying to eliminate as many toxins in my diet and skincare!
- I’ve listened to your podcasts, but I have a question. I’m 50 years old, definitely in perimenopause. I did a round of pellets in October, no need to say the least, won’t be doing that again. In February I started on the low estrogen patch and 400mg oral progesterone at night. I feel a bit better, but I’m bleeding almost every day, annoying.. what should I do? What do I need from my provider? Thank you in advance!
- Hello, all! Okay, I have been on my journey for almost a year. I have had successes, but… I recently added thyroid meds (Liothyronine) a month ago and began injecting Semaglutide two weeks ago. My current concern is that I have become “tired”/low energy. In the last few weeks. Thoughts or advice?
- Hi Karen, I’m wondering what could cause periods that occur every other week. This just started happening to me in February along with awful water retention (sometimes upwards of 10 lbs) I do have hypothyroidism and possibly Hashimotos (not officially diagnosed but I have a suspicion) It was mentioned to me that I can not be on estrogen replacement therapy due to my age (33) so I’m assuming its low. Am I entering into perimenopause?? What could cause this to happen at such a young and what can I do? I should mention I am on 100mcg of Cytomel as well as 100 mg of progesterone and 5mg of testosterone or one click.. is there anything else I should look at? How do I manage this water retention? It’s honestly beginning to ruin my life.
- What do you know about the thyroid hormone T2? Is there a blood test available to check levels of T2? If so, what is the optimum range? Should someone with hypothyroidism take T2 or a supplement that raises T2 levels? Which ones?
Have a question for our next Q&A leave me an audio message at https://speakpipe/karenmartel
Try the Thyroid Fixxr T2 supplement. Losing fat and getting your energy back never goes fast enough, and optimizing your thyroid doesn’t either. The power of T2 to improve your body’s ability to burn fat without the jittery, hyper side effects is simply amazing… and that’s what you get with Thyroid Fixxr™.
Interested in joining our NEW Peptide Weight Loss Program? Book your call today to get started here.
If you are interested in our group coaching program Mastering Peri and Post Menopause including the Gold Tier, you can get the details & register here.